The goal of the SmartLabel TM
initiative is to have the consumer get correct/consistent
information from a brand owner-managed source. Data will include
information such as...
- What are the ingredients?
- Are there any allergens contained?
- What are correct directions for use?
- Are there any precautions about use the consumer should be
- Any additional information according to guidelines
Here's how it works:
- Brand owner registers the product
- Brand owner posts information on the product to a GS1
Authorized Data Pool
- Brand owner develops web page (and URL) with standardized
- Brand owner prints the SmartLabel™ logo and QR symbol with URL
on the package (Ask for our SmartLabel Digital File Fact
- Consumer scans the code or searches for SmartLabel data
|Our SmartLabelTM Digital Files offer several
- Single file with logo and QR (and UPC/EAN if applicable)
- Ensures match to correct products
- Uses minimum package space
- 5 designs allow design flexibility
- Correct adjustments for your specific print process to ensure
- Symbology experts helped develop the SmartLabel logo/code
For more information,